Washington — "the evergreen state" of the US
12 january 2017, 20:03
BRNX.RUВсе about US visas, immigration green Cards
Rubricated USA 16902 10.08.2015
Washington on the map
With the economic and tourist point of view very interesting is the state of Washington. By the size it occupies 18-e a place in the United States and is the most extreme North-Western part of the upper left corner of the map of the country.
Washington is interesting for its orders and laws, and there is something to look at even the most sophisticated traveler.
Before the first immigrants on the territory of present-day Washington state was home to several native American tribes hunted fishing and whaling. According to Chronicles the first European came to this land in 1775 was the Spaniard Bruno de Asset. And the first large-scale study of the territory of the Spanish and British travellers were the years 1778-1792.
That is why in the early nineteenth century between Spain, Britain and the United States conducted a fierce debate over the land. But in 1819, claims Spain refused and on June 15, 1846, on the basis of the current Oregon Treaty Washington has completely passed into the possession of the United States of America.
The Capitol in Olympia, Washington
The capital of Washington the city of Olympia.
Some mistakenly think that it is Seattle's largest state population of 602 thousand. Second and third place occupy Spokane and Tacoma. The population of these cities is only a third of the population of Seattle. In the capital, there are only about 46 478 people data 2010.
Washington borders Idaho to the East and Oregon to the South. On the North start site of Canada province of British Columbia.
And in the West the state has a water border.
Washington on USA map
Washington has a very diverse terrain. About 90% of the territory is on land the remaining 10% of the coastal area of the Pacific ocean which bathes the territory from the North. State divided by the Cascade mountains which divide it into Eastern and Western Washington.
In the East is dominated by steppes and semi-deserts. The climate here is very dry and hot, the number of draught is minimal.
To travel here is not recommended for travelers expecting plenty of napravilsya and enjoy the nature but this area is ideal for lovers of extreme sports.
National Park mount Rainier Washington
In Western Washington, the opposite of a Maritime climate with wet winter months and dry and warm summers. This is the perfect resort option, and it is in this latitude are the state capital Olympia largest city Seattle.
Also Washington is known for its pine forests and tropical regions. In the South-East is the area of the Palouse is a huge meadow area with farmland. And the rest of the Eastern territory where.
Save as PDF
Save as image
Legalizations services in the USA
Reviews First Coin Company https://firstcoincompany.com
Interestingly, in the same year Denzel met a girl named Paulette Pearson, and five l
The Whole Biography
The Obelisk Of George Washington
Washington - Washington
Washington Post: the success of Russia in 2017 will depend on the policy of trump
WP explained why the CIA will not disclose data about the Russian cyber-attacks
WP: the Obama administration is preparing "secret measures" against Russian h
My impressions of Washington (Washington, D.C.) is the capital of the United States (+ 20 photos)
What is the DC? The meaning and interpretation of words vashington, the definition of the term
Airports in Washington
George Washington biography
Washington: attractions, photos, personal impressions of the US capital
The city of Washington, the capital of the USA
How to build the Washington Monument (Washington Monument)
60th birthday and 40 years of ministry celebration of
Bishop Nikolay Kotyakov on December 22, 20
Denzel Washington all movies to watch online, filmography
Kerry Washington photos
The history of Washington, Washington, Washington, Washington,USA
THE PUBLICATION OF HISTORICAL SURVEYING 07.07.2011.
Washington Irving (Washington Irving)
Washington - the Jewish community
Washington Capitals (Washington Capitals)
Biography Of George Washington (Washington)
George Washington (Washington) (February 22, 1732, Uakti
Washington, here I come
This is USA
George Washington — first US President
Movies Movies 2016 2017 Outcast-One: Star Wars.
Toronto makes its only visit to Verizon Center
Denzel Washington biography, photos - find out everything!
Washington - the exact time
American actor, film Director and film producer.